Custom Timber Beams offer the best of both worlds - a wide variety of size options plus the highly popular Timber style. Now, no matter what your design or room dimensions, there’s a beam that will work for you.
Incredibly versatile, the beams will enhance a living room, kitchen, bedroom – or even a restaurant or retail store. Easy to install with just two people, you’ll have them up in no time.
Even better, the beams are made of high density polyurethane, which means they’re extremely durable and you're free to add them to any room or exterior setting without worry.
Custom Timber is a great way to add a rustic look to a home or commercial space at a fraction of both the time and cost.
Click here to check out our installation instructions.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick (+/- ¼ inch).
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to avoid injury. Barron Designs is not responsible for bodily harm or equipment damage if power tools are used.
- LTL shipping costs for beams typically start at about $300 per shipment. Shipping and tax estimates can be easily obtained under order details in the cart section of the website.
- Beams that are longer than 26 feet require shipping by dedicated truck and will incur high shipping charges. Please contact customer service with your delivery address at (800) 651-4223 Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM EST to obtain a shipping estimate and discuss configuration options.
Construction Box Beam Corners Mitered Sides 3 or 4 (4 sided beams ship as two pieces: a three-sided beam plus a fitted panel to be attached during installation.) Inner Dimensions 3 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer width and 1” less than outer height. 4 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer dimensions. Inner dimensions may vary. Please allow tolerance when covering other materials. Endcaps Available Endcap Choices Standard and Chamfered available on any size, Scrolled and Cove available for beam heights between 6” and 24” Material High Density Polyurethane Fire-Rated Polyurethane Available Also available in this texture Custom Trusses, Arched beams, Mantels, L headers/2 sided beams, Planks Texture Heavily Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Outer Dimension Variance Outer dimensions can vary +/- ¼”. Products are hand fabricated, please allow a tolerance. Product Weight 3-sided 4"x4"x10' beam is 12lbs. Actual weight, based on customizations, will be visible when the product is added to cart. Use Interior/Exterior Touch-Up Kit Included Yes - for factory-finished products.
Costs much less than traditional, natural products
Designed for seamless integration and easy installation
Largest selection of styles and textures in the industry
Hand-painted by artisans to look just like the real thing