Rough Sawn curved wood beams allow you to create a rustic and warm atmosphere in your home or business – anywhere you would use real wood beams, without the heavy weight, difficult installation or high cost. These beams are made of durable, lightweight polyurethane, making them a perfect solution for any vaulted ceiling or archway.
Real antique rough sawn wood gets its charm from the course texture left by the large saw blade when the wood was first milled. We keep that appeal by using a real wood beam to create a master mold. This mold perfectly mimics the nuances of the rough sawn wood, ensuring that each piece is practically indistinguishable from the real thing.
When you combine these curved beams with straight beams, you can create a wide variety of eye-catching designs. With many length and radius options to choose from, you can easily include gentle angles, sharper curves or even semicircles in your plans.
Available in a choice of attractive colors or Unfinished, you can use them for any décor. The beam's natural wood grain pattern and texture will convince everyone you used real wood, but this material won't attract termites or carpenter ants, succumb to moisture and weather or require periodic resealing.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick (+/- ¼ inch).
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to avoid injury. Barron Designs is not responsible for bodily harm or equipment damage if power tools are used.
- LTL shipping costs for beams typically start at about $300 per shipment. Shipping and tax estimates can be easily obtained under order details in the cart section of the website.
- Beams that are longer than 26 feet require shipping by dedicated truck and will incur high shipping charges. Please contact customer service with your delivery address at (800) 651-4223 Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM EST to obtain a shipping estimate and discuss configuration options.
Construction Box Corners Mitered Sides 2, 3 or 4 (4 sided beams ship as two pieces: a three-sided beam plus a fitted panel to be attached during installation.) Inner Dimensions Approximately 2 inches less than specified outer dimensions These mantels are hand fabricated. Please allow a tolerance. Endcaps Available Endcap Choices Standard (available on any size), Scrolled (available for beam heights between 6” and 24”) Material High-Density Polyurethane Fire-Rated Polyurethane Available Also available in this texture Trusses, Beams, L-headers/2 Sided Beams, Planks Texture Heavily Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Rise Rise is measured from the spring line to the inside of the arch Outer Dimension Variance Outer dimensions can vary +/- ¼”. Products are hand fabricated, please allow a tolerance. Product Weight 3-sided 4"x4"x10' beam is 12lbs. Actual weight, based on customizations, will be visible when the product is added to cart. Use Interior/Exterior Touch-Up Kit Included Yes - for factory-finished products.
Costs much less than traditional, natural products
Designed for seamless integration and easy installation
Largest selection of styles and textures in the industry
Hand-painted by artisans to look just like the real thing