The Custom Arched wood beams in Rough Hewn style give you the opportunity to create truly beautiful ceiling designs. Easily accentuate vaulted ceilings without having to worry about a difficult installation, heavy weight, or the high cost of using real wood.
Combine these arched beams with the matching straight beams to build trusses on cathedral and vaulted ceilings or archways. The wide variety of lengths and radius sizes gives you nearly limitless design options. With these beams, you have the freedom to create sharp angles, gentle curves, and even semicircles.
Available in a variety of colors, you’ll find a beam that will bring a charming look to any setting. The Unfinished style can be painted or stained to meet your preferences, allowing you to match your existing décor. The pronounced and distinctive notches and grooves in the grain pattern will make everyone think they are made of real wood. Unlike real wood, Rough Hewn beams won't twist, chip, crack or warp. They won’t need periodic resealing, either.
- Creates the appearance of expensive arched beams
- Nearly endless design opportunities
- Completely maintenance free
- Resistant to carpenter ants, termites, weather damage, and moisture
- Available in Unfinished and a variety of pre-finished options.
- Made of high-density, durable, lightweight polyurethane
- Available in firerated polyurethane using a fire-rated polyurethane foam that meets ASTME-84 testing standards
Arched beams are custom made to your specifications and require an approved technical drawing prior to starting production. Upon submission, our Customer Experience team will review your order and contact you to verify all details. If you have a technical drawing of the beam, please email it along with your order number to Estimating@BarronDesigns.com.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick (+/- ¼ inch).
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to avoid injury. Barron Designs is not responsible for bodily harm or equipment damage if power tools are used.
- LTL shipping costs for beams typically start at about $300 per shipment. Shipping and tax estimates can be easily obtained under order details in the cart section of the website.
- Beams that are longer than 26 feet require shipping by dedicated truck and will incur high shipping charges. Please contact customer service with your delivery address at (800) 651-4223 Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM EST to obtain a shipping estimate and discuss configuration options.
Construction Box Beam Corners Mitered Sides 2, 3 or 4 (4 sided beams ship as two pieces: a three-sided beam plus a fitted panel to be attached during installation.) Inner Dimensions 3 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer width and 1” less than outer height. 4 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer dimensions. Inner dimensions may vary. Please allow tolerance when covering other materials. Endcaps Available Endcap Choices Standard (available on any size), Scrolled (available for beam heights between 6” and 24”) Material High-Density Polyurethane Fire Rated Polyurethane Available Also available in this texture Beams, Custom Trusses, L-Headers/2 Sided Beams, Planks, Mantels Texture Heavily Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Rise Rise is measured from the spring line to the inside of the arch Outer Dimension Variance Outer dimensions can vary +/- ¼”. Products are hand fabricated, please allow a tolerance. Product Weight 3-sided 4"x4"x10' beam is 12lbs. Actual weight, based on customizations, will be visible when the product is added to cart. Use Interior/Exterior Touch-Up Kit Included Yes - for factory-finished products.
Costs much less than traditional, natural products
Designed for seamless integration and easy installation
Largest selection of styles and textures in the industry
Hand-painted by artisans to look just like the real thing