Resawn Wood beams are known for their subtle detail that is pleasing to the eye and adds a relaxed touch. The shallow, sweeping lines of the wood grain draws your attention across the beam without needing to be deep, weathering or jarring in appearance. The most noticeable feature of these beams is the slightly rough look to the grain pattern which in real wood is caused by the cutting technique.
Resawn beams are available in many color options, plus thousands of custom size combinations to accommodate any design scheme.
The beams offer a light weight and durability that can’t be matched by real wood. Installed indoors or out, they’ll look like new for years to come.
The secret to the beam’s realistic look lies in the manufacturing process. A mold is created from a real wood beam; the polyurethane foam is then poured and set within that mold to capture every nuance. Your friends, family and neighbors won’t be able to tell the difference.
The virtually maintenance-free design and material will mean that there is no costly upkeep and no fear of regular replacement or repairs. Just pop these up on your ceiling and reap the benefits.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick (+/- ¼ inch).
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to avoid injury. Barron Designs is not responsible for bodily harm or equipment damage if power tools are used.
- LTL shipping costs for beams typically start at about $300 per shipment. Shipping and tax estimates can be easily obtained under order details in the cart section of the website.
- Beams that are longer than 26 feet require shipping by dedicated truck and will incur high shipping charges. Please contact customer service with your delivery address at (800) 651-4223 Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM EST to obtain a shipping estimate and discuss configuration options.
Construction Box Beam Corners Mitered Sides 3 or 4 (4 sided beams ship as two pieces: a three-sided beam plus a fitted panel to be attached during installation.) Inner Dimensions 3 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer width and 1” less than outer height. 4 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer dimensions. Inner dimensions may vary. Please allow tolerance when covering other materials. Endcaps Available Endcap Choices Standard and Chamfered available on any size, Scrolled and Cove available for beam heights between 6” and 24” Material High Density Polyurethane Fire Rated Available Also available in this texture Custom Trusses, Arched beams, Mantels, L headers/2 sided beams, Planks Texture Lightly Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Outer Dimension Variance Outer dimensions can vary +/- ¼”. Products are hand fabricated, please allow a tolerance. Product Weight 3-sided 4"x4"x10' beam is 12lbs. Actual weight, based on customizations, will be visible when the product is added to cart. Use Interior/Exterior Touch-Up Kit Included Yes - for factory-finished products.
Costs much less than traditional, natural products
Designed for seamless integration and easy installation
Largest selection of styles and textures in the industry
Hand-painted by artisans to look just like the real thing