Arched ceiling beams provide an interesting touch to interior design ideas that greatly enhances the overall aesthetic. The sweeping lines and texture of resawn faux beams perfectly mimics the look and feel of the real thing. With its curved, arching shape, there are tons of amazing layouts that can be added to your ceiling or trusses.
We have thousands of custom sizes available, a variety of radius sizes and four incredible finishes – plus Unfinished which can be painted or stained to match existing designs. Arched ceiling beams can be customized to your needs and will easily fit into your design plans.
Every beam is carefully molded to look as close to real as possible… your friends, family and neighbors will all think you’ve added expensive real wood arched beams. Unlike the real thing though, these beams are a fraction of the weight, easy to lift and simple to install. Everyone from seasoned professionals to first time DIYers will be impressed with how easy cutting and installing faux beams can be.
Arched beams are custom made to your specifications and require an approved technical drawing prior to starting production. Upon submission, our Customer Experience team will review your order and contact you to verify all details. If you have a technical drawing of the beam, please email it along with your order number to Estimating@BarronDesigns.com.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick (+/- ¼ inch).
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to avoid injury. Barron Designs is not responsible for bodily harm or equipment damage if power tools are used.
- LTL shipping costs for beams typically start at about $300 per shipment. Shipping and tax estimates can be easily obtained under order details in the cart section of the website.
- Beams that are longer than 26 feet require shipping by dedicated truck and will incur high shipping charges. Please contact customer service with your delivery address at (800) 651-4223 Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM EST to obtain a shipping estimate and discuss configuration options.
Construction Box Beam Corners Mitered Sides 2, 3 or 4 (4 sided beams ship as two pieces: a three-sided beam plus a fitted panel to be attached during installation.) Inner Dimensions 3 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer width and 1” less than outer height. 4 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer dimensions. Inner dimensions may vary. Please allow tolerance when covering other materials. Endcaps Available Endcap Choices Standard (available on any size), Scrolled (available for beam heights between 6” and 24”) Material High-Density Polyurethane Fire-Rated Polyurethane Available Also available in this texture Beams, Custom Trusses, L-Headers/2 Sided Beams, Planks, Mantels Texture Lightly Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Rise Rise is measured from the spring line to the inside of the arch Outer Dimension Variance Outer dimensions can vary +/- ¼”. Products are hand fabricated, please allow a tolerance. Product Weight 3-sided 4"x4"x10' beam is 12lbs. Actual weight, based on customizations, will be visible when the product is added to cart. Use Interior/Exterior Touch-Up Kit Included Yes - for factory-finished products.