This faux reclaimed wood mantel beautifully recreates the look of salvaged wood from century-old barns and other period structures. Budget-friendly, maintenance-free and simple to install, the mantel will add rugged charm to your fireplace without the prohibitive expense and hassle that real wood can pose.
Available in thousands of custom sizes and a variety of natural finish choices to satisfy virtually any project need and décor.
Made in a mold of real wood and expertly finished, the mantel’s high-density polyurethane material is imprinted with every textural detail, down to the smallest knot and crack. This material is also highly resistant to elements that would degrade real wood over time, including heat, moisture and pests.
Weighing under 10 lbs, the mantel is easy to handle and mount. Its simple installation is ideal for DIYers -- even those with little experience -- and can be completed in just one afternoon.
Want to get a real up-close look? Order a sample in any of the available colors. The cost of the sample will be applied towards your next online order.
Click here to check out our installation instructions.
- Although our products are incredibly realistic, they are combustible. When installed near a heat source such as a fireplace insert or stove they need to be installed according to the fireplace insert/stove manufacturer’s required clearances. For further information about fireplace mantel installation click here.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Our faux mantels are durable, but are for decorative use only. Mantels are not intended to support heavy weight.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick (+/- ¼ inch).
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
Construction Box Beam Corners Mitered Inner Dimensions Approximately 2” less than specified outer dimensions. Material High Density Polyurethane Fire-Rated Polyurethane Available Also available in this texture Beams, Custom Trusses, Arched Beams, L-Headers/2 Sided Beams, Planks Texture Heavily Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Outer Dimension Variance Outer dimensions can vary +/- ¼”. Products are hand fabricated, please allow a tolerance. Product Weight 4"x4"x48" is 4.8lbs. Actual weight based your customizations will be visible when the product is added to cart. Use Interior/Exterior Touch-Up Kit Included Yes - for factory-finished products.