These faux antique beams offer the look of wood that’s been exposed to the elements for a century or more, but are far more cost-effective, reliably in stock and easier to install.
Every crack, whorl and grain line of real aged, weathered wood is beautifully replicated with the beam’s molded, high-density polyurethane material. Its rustic character will beautifully enhance a living room, kitchen, den or add visual interest to a restaurant or retail store.
This material is remarkably durable. Its closed-cell structure is resolute against damage from insects, moisture and harsh temperatures – enough so that the beams can be used for outdoor projects as well as interior designs, no maintenance required.
Although incredibly sturdy, the beam’s construction is surprisingly lightweight for easy handling and installation – even for novice DIYers. Its hollow center can also accommodate wiring and cables that you’d like to conceal, and makes it ideal for covering unsightly structural components like metal beams or pipes.
The beams are available in thousands of custom size combinations and several natural color choices. The design you always envisioned but thought impossible due to time and budget can now be brought to fruition. Need help getting started or have questions? Contact us today, we’re here to help every step of the way.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick (+/- ¼ inch).
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to avoid injury. Barron Designs is not responsible for bodily harm or equipment damage if power tools are used.
- LTL shipping costs for beams typically start at about $300 per shipment. Shipping and tax estimates can be easily obtained under order details in the cart section of the website.
- Beams that are longer than 26 feet require shipping by dedicated truck and will incur high shipping charges. Please contact customer service with your delivery address at (800) 651-4223 Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM EST to obtain a shipping estimate and discuss configuration options.
Construction Box Beam Corners Mitered Sides 3 or 4 (4 sided beams ship as two pieces: a three-sided beam plus a fitted panel to be attached during installation.) Inner Dimensions 3 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer width and 1” less than outer height. 4 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer dimensions. Inner dimensions may vary. Please allow tolerance when covering other materials. Endcaps Available Endcap Choices Standard and Chamfered available on any size, Scrolled and Cove available for beam heights between 6” and 24” Material High Density Polyurethane Fire Rated Available Also available in this texture Custom Trusses, Arched beams, Mantels, L headers/2 sided beams, Planks Texture Heavily Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Outer Dimension Variance Outer dimensions can vary +/- ¼”. Products are hand fabricated, please allow a tolerance. Product Weight 3-sided 4"x4"x10' beam is 12lbs. Actual weight, based on customizations, will be visible when the product is added to cart. Use Interior/Exterior Touch-Up Kit Included Yes - for factory-finished products.
Costs much less than traditional, natural products
Designed for seamless integration and easy installation
Largest selection of styles and textures in the industry
Hand-painted by artisans to look just like the real thing