Heritage simulated distressed wood beams mimic the appearance of older, weathered or aged beams with sweeping lines and more jagged looking grain pattern. This brings the character of older wood construction that has endured the years and elements. But faux beams are resistant to deterioration and will keep this eye-catching appearance while many real wood products would need costly upkeep.
Creating rustic ceiling ideas or rugged exterior accents is a snap. The beautifully weathered look of these beams adds eye-catching visual detail no matter where you add them. From living rooms and family rooms to dens, bedrooms and trusses – the possibilities are endless.
Finding a similar distressed beam with this level of quality and character in the size you need would be a hassle but our custom beams are available in thousands of size variations to suit any project. Heritage beams are also available three sided, four sided – with our without endcaps.
Made from high density polyurethane and using a mold taken of real wood, the beams recreate the exact grain, texture, crack, checks and more that the real thing had. This process makes them practically indistinguishable from real wood once installed in your home, office or business. Another great benefit is that these beams weigh a fraction of what a similarly sized beam would.
Add the warmth, beauty and rustic charm of wood to your home without the cost, upkeep or hassles of the real thing.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick (+/- ¼ inch).
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to avoid injury. Barron Designs is not responsible for bodily harm or equipment damage if power tools are used.
- LTL shipping costs for beams typically start at about $300 per shipment. Shipping and tax estimates can be easily obtained under order details in the cart section of the website.
- Beams that are longer than 26 feet require shipping by dedicated truck and will incur high shipping charges. Please contact customer service with your delivery address at (800) 651-4223 Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM EST to obtain a shipping estimate and discuss configuration options.
Construction Box Beam Corners Mitered Sides 3 or 4 (4 sided beams ship as two pieces: a three-sided beam plus a fitted panel to be attached during installation.) Inner Dimensions 3 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer width and 1” less than outer height. 4 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer dimensions. Inner dimensions may vary. Please allow tolerance when covering other materials. Endcaps Available Endcap Choices Standard and Chamfered available on any size, Scrolled and Cove available for beam heights between 6” and 24” Material High Density Polyurethane Fire Rated Available Also available in this texture Custom Trusses, Arched beams, Mantels, L headers/2 sided beams, Planks Texture Heavily Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Outer Dimension Variance Outer dimensions can vary +/- ¼”. Products are hand fabricated, please allow a tolerance. Product Weight 3-sided 4"x4"x10' beam is 12lbs. Actual weight, based on customizations, will be visible when the product is added to cart. Use Interior/Exterior Touch-Up Kit Included Yes - for factory-finished products.
Costs much less than traditional, natural products
Designed for seamless integration and easy installation
Largest selection of styles and textures in the industry
Hand-painted by artisans to look just like the real thing