Introducing the stately and dignified mood of wood into your interior design has never been as exciting as it is with beams made of simulated wood. These curved wood beams give you a remarkably simple way to bring greater depth, comfort, and beauty to your interior designs, for a fraction of the price of real wood. With them, it is easy to build ceiling decorations beyond your imagination.
Heritage Arched Beams are made of high-density polyurethane, crafted from molds derived from real wood. As a result, you get beams that share all the visual details of actual wood. The beams are very lightweight, extremely hardwearing, and require almost no maintenance. They also resist wood-damaging pests, like termites and carpenter ants.
The other benefit these beams offer is easy installation. Weighing much less than real wood, the need for hiring a professional installer is minimal. Heritage beams are also available in 1000s of custom sizes and radius options. We have a great selection of finishes or choose unfinished, so that the beams can be stained or painted to your preference. Having access to the best arched beam for your design project has never been easier.
Arched beams are custom made to your specifications and require an approved technical drawing prior to starting production. Upon submission, our Customer Experience team will review your order and contact you to verify all details. If you have a technical drawing of the beam, please email it along with your order number to Estimating@BarronDesigns.com.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick (+/- ¼ inch).
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to avoid injury. Barron Designs is not responsible for bodily harm or equipment damage if power tools are used.
- LTL shipping costs for beams typically start at about $300 per shipment. Shipping and tax estimates can be easily obtained under order details in the cart section of the website.
- Beams that are longer than 26 feet require shipping by dedicated truck and will incur high shipping charges. Please contact customer service with your delivery address at (800) 651-4223 Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM EST to obtain a shipping estimate and discuss configuration options.
Construction Box Beam Corners Mitered Sides 2, 3 or 4 (4 sided beams ship as two pieces: a three-sided beam plus a fitted panel to be attached during installation.) Inner Dimensions 3 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer width and 1” less than outer height. 4 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer dimensions. Inner dimensions may vary. Please allow tolerance when covering other materials. Endcaps Available Endcap Choices Standard (available on any size), Scrolled (available for beam heights between 6” and 24”) Material High-Density Polyurethane Fire-Rated Polyurethane Available Also available in this texture Beams, Custom Trusses, L-Headers/2 Sided Beams, Planks, Mantels Texture Heavily Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Rise Rise is measured from the spring line to the inside of the arch Outer Dimension Variance Outer dimensions can vary +/- ¼”. Products are hand fabricated, please allow a tolerance. Product Weight 3-sided 4"x4"x10' beam is 12lbs. Actual weight, based on customizations, will be visible when the product is added to cart. Use Interior/Exterior Touch-Up Kit Included Yes - for factory-finished products.
Costs much less than traditional, natural products
Designed for seamless integration and easy installation
Largest selection of styles and textures in the industry
Hand-painted by artisans to look just like the real thing