Mobile home skirting can give your home a facelift and make it sit beautifully in your community, or it can simply cover foundation blocks and other unattractive features. Give your mobile home or trailer a permanent look with faux materials that tie in with your local environment.
Choose from faux brick, rock, stone, or wood panels in a range of colors to suit your style. Read on for ideas about how you can make trailer skirting work for you.
Materials for Mobile Home Skirting and Trailer Skirting
Mobile homes and trailers come in all shapes and sizes and we have mobile home skirting to match every type of abode. Whether you want your home to stand out or blend in with your neighbors, it's a great idea to match your panels or siding with the natural world around you.
Our faux brick, rock, stone, and wood panels are all made of polyurethane that is durable and can withstand the elements. They're also lightweight so the shipping cost is much less expensive than real brick and they are easier to install, too. You'll be amazed at how realistic our trailer skirting looks!
Here are a few ideas to get you started thinking about the best choice for you:
- If you live near a river, you might want to consider river rock foundation panels.
- If you live near a city that has many homes made of brick or stone, you might like faux brick or stone siding.
- Wood siding could draw a nearby forest into your home, giving your property the cozy look of a mountain resort.
Faux Brick Panels
Our popular range of faux brick panels come in many different textures and shades of red, brown, gray, and white. You can replicate any look you like, from the appearance of vintage brick to more contemporary styles.
How you could enhance your mobile home with brick skirting:
- Conceal or accent your home's foundations.
- Give your fireplace surrounding a realistic look.
- Add a design feature to your kitchen or family room.
Faux Stone Panels
If you're lucky enough to live near a source of natural stone, you could have your home fit in with the local landscape. Get faux stone panels or siding made from your choice of stacked stone, river rock, and even cobblestone.
Use stone skirting any way you like for an elegant upgrade:
- Add a touch of traditional, formal class to your dining area.
- Give your patio or garden a decorative boost.
- Make your home's foundations match the local terrain.
Faux Rock Panels
Building a real rock wall by hand is a hard task but you can create the same look effortlessly with our collection of faux rock panels. Using rock for your mobile home skirting can transform your property into a natural work of art.
You can use faux rock panels and siding anywhere in your home, including:
- Upgrade an entire wall of your home's exterior for maximum effect, or simply cover up your foundations.
- Add atmosphere to a wall of your living room or your fireplace façade.
- Create a new design feature in your garden or on your patio.
Faux Wood Panels
Who doesn't love the look and feel of an alpine cottage or a zen garden? Capture any mood you like by adding faux wood panels to your mobile home's decor. Choose from a range of colors and appearances such as shiplap, chevron, and end grain.
Try these smart ideas for faux wood panels:
- Enhance your porch with a welcoming, homey touch.
- Embellish your foundations to blend in with the local forestry or parks.
- Make your living room feel bigger with wood accents on your walls, bringing the outdoors inside.
Can't Decide Which Trailer Skirting Is Right for You?
The first step is to decide that mobile home skirting and trailer skirting is the answer to your decorating needs. The next step is to choose the best faux material for your particular home.
This is the fun part: Take a walk around your neighborhood and a drive around your town and see what other people have used to create their dream homes: brick, stone, rock, or wood. Be sure to notice any natural features, like rivers, mountains, and forests.
If you're looking for some extra inspiration, click below for a quick look at how one happy customer used river rock to enhance their home!
See an exterior faux rock project: [ River Rock Foundation Panels]
You can also learn how to take on this project for your home here.