[gallery link=\"file" order="DESC" orderby="rand"]
5 Reasons False Beams are a Smart Choice for Trade Shows and Beyond
Why did these enterprising folks decide to go with artificial wood beams instead of using the real thing? Here are 5 of the best reasons:
- False beams look just as good as the real thing. Molded from tough and durable polyurethane, our artificial wood beams perfectly capture the texture of real timber and wood – from each grain and knot, to the authentic tooling marks used to cut the wood to shape. When trying to recreate a period look, or create a rustic atmosphere, nothing except authentic aged, wooden beams even comes close.
- Faux wood beams can be turned into just about anything - from a faux wood truss to a museum display. Each beam can be cut to size with a regular wood saw, and attached to other beams with nothing more complicated than wooden blocks and screws. This allows enterprising faux wood engineers to build an almost limitless range of frames, displays, commercial designs, structures and more using nothing more complicated than regular carpentry equipment and basic wood shop skills.
- Artificial wood beams can seamlessly include all sorts of cool extras. Our false beams are hollow, which keeps them light and versatile, and also allows creative folk to seamlessly run wires and cables through them, as well as easily cut holes for recessed lights, switches and hidden speakers. When building a trade-show display, these options provide the perfect combination of old-world look with 21st technology.
- False beams are light and easy to transport. Trade show displays don’t just have to look great – they have to be light enough to easily disassemble and transport to new locations. False beams from FauxWoodBeams.com fit that bill perfectly. Although looking just like real wood, each beam is a fraction of the weight; and can easily be carried by one person.
- Faux beams are affordable. Everybody’s working to a budget these days. When it comes to balancing looks with cost, nothing can touch the price of our faux wood products. It goes without saying that they cost a fraction of what it would to use real wood; but they also offer incredible value in comparison to other popular materials for commercial designs, trade shows and displays.
We’ve been building up quite a collection of pictures and emails from customers who’ve used our artificial wood beams for commercial purposes. Our team has been working to create some new dedicated galleries on the site – hopefully you'll be able to check them out in the near future. But in the meantime, we’re always looking for more! If you’ve used our false beams for your store, business or as a display, we’d love to know all about it. Send us an email at email@example.com.