The Barn Board wood mantle recreates the look of century-old reclaimed barn boards. Matching the texture, color and character of real vintage wood, it can lend a beautiful accent to a living room, dining room, den or any other room needing a decorative boost.
The mantle’s incredibly realistic look is derived from a proprietary wood treatment process. Following this treatment, the wood gains a gorgeous, weathered finish. The result is a welcoming design element that you’ll love for years to come.
The mantle is available in a variety of rustic color styles and multiple custom sizes, with an easy DIY installation that will have your project done in no time.
- Due to its authenticity, any mantel with a projection or height larger than 10½ inches will have a seam. This seam could be evident when looking at the mantel.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick.
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- For exterior installation we recommend adding a high quality clear coat exterior polyurethane with a UV inhibitor to protect the stain from fading.
Construction Box Corners Mitered Maximum Projection or Height without Seam 10.5 inches Inner Dimensions Approximately 2 inches less than specified outer dimensions These mantels are hand fabricated. Please allow a tolerance. Material Cedar Also available in this texture Trusses, Beams, L-Headers/2 Sided Beams, Planks Texture Weathered
Costs much less than traditional, natural products
Designed for seamless integration and easy installation
Largest selection of styles and textures in the industry
Hand-painted by artisans to look just like the real thing