Wire Brushed real cedar mantels are available in a wide range of custom sizes to fit any project specs. Designed to mimic the color, texture and character of reclaimed barn wood, they’ll bring added sophistication to a living room, dining room, den and more. Their wire-brushed finish gives them an elegant, cozy look that you’ll love.
The impressive quality of these mantels is achieved through a special wood treatment process that gives them a nicely weathered tone.
Offered in a variety of beautiful colors, you’ll easily find a style that matches your design preference. Extremely lightweight and simple to install, you’ll have one of these mantels adding more beauty to your fireplace or wall in no time.
- Due to its authenticity, any mantel with a projection or height larger than 10½ inches will have a seam. This seam could be evident when looking at the mantel.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick.
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- For exterior installation we recommend adding a high quality clear coat exterior polyurethane with a UV inhibitor to protect the stain from fading.
Construction Box Corners Mitered Maximum Projection or Height without Seam 10.5 inches Inner Dimensions Approximately 2 inches less than specified outer dimensions These mantels are hand fabricated. Please allow a tolerance. Material Cedar Also available in this texture Trusses, Beams, L-Headers/2 Sided Beams, Planks Texture Lightly Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina
Costs much less than traditional, natural products
Designed for seamless integration and easy installation
Largest selection of styles and textures in the industry
Hand-painted by artisans to look just like the real thing