Wire Brushed real cedar mantels are available in a wide range of custom sizes to fit any project specs. Designed to mimic the color, texture and character of reclaimed barn wood, they’ll bring added sophistication to a living room, dining room, den and more. Their wire-brushed finish gives them an elegant, cozy look that you’ll love.
The impressive quality of these mantels is achieved through a special wood treatment process that gives them a nicely weathered tone.
Offered in a variety of beautiful colors, you’ll easily find a style that matches your design preference. Extremely lightweight and simple to install, you’ll have one of these mantels adding more beauty to your fireplace or wall in no time.
- Due to its authenticity, any mantel with a projection or height larger than 10½ inches will have a seam. This seam could be evident when looking at the mantel.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick.
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- For exterior installation we recommend adding a high quality clear coat exterior polyurethane with a UV inhibitor to protect the stain from fading.
Construction Box Corners Mitered Maximum Projection or Height without Seam 10.5 inches Inner Dimensions Approximately 2 inches less than specified outer dimensions These mantels are hand fabricated. Please allow a tolerance. Material Cedar Also available in this texture Trusses, Beams, L-Headers/2 Sided Beams, Planks Texture Lightly Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina