A Tuscany arched beam allows you to create virtually any ceiling design you can imagine. Add some zip to a vaulted ceiling without the heavy weight, difficult installation or high cost of using real wood.
Combine an arched beam with straight Tuscany beams to create faux wood trusses and a huge array of elegant architectural elements for archways and vaulted ceiling designs. The variety of custom lengths and radius sizes allows you to use them in a wide array of designs. You can even create sharp curves, gentle angles or even semicircles for your ceiling.
Available in four colors – walnut, cedar, oak and java or unfinished which can be painted or stained to your exact needs so you can use them in any décor. Its natural wood grain pattern will convince everyone you used real wood. Unlike genuine wood, a Tuscany arched beam won't attract termites or carpenter ants, succumb to moisture and weather, or require periodic resealing.Benefits of Tuscany arched beams:
- Creates the look of a pricey, hand arched beam – it even has authentic looking wood grain
- Almost limitless design possibilities for vaulted ceiling designs
- Totally maintenance free
- Resistant to termites, carpenter ants, moisture and weather damage
- Made of high-quality, lightweight, and durable polyurethane
- Can be ordered using a Fire-Rated Polyurethane Foam that meets ASTME-84 testing standards
Tuscany arched beams allow you to create regal ceiling designs on a commoner's budget.
Arched beams are custom made to your specifications and require an approved technical drawing prior to starting production. Upon submission, our Customer Experience team will review your order and contact you to verify all details. If you have a technical drawing of the beam, please email it along with your order number to Estimating@BarronDesigns.com.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples will be deducted from a full-sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick (+/- ¼ inch).
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them that can easily be located with a stud finder. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to avoid injury. Barron Designs is not responsible for bodily harm or equipment damage if power tools are used.
- LTL shipping costs for beams typically start at about $300 per shipment. Shipping and tax estimates can be easily obtained under order details in the cart section of the website.
- Arched beams with a rise of 34 inches or greater will be manufactured as a single beam then cut in half for shipping. All other arched beams will be cut in half if they exceed 21 feet in length.
Construction Box Beam Corners Mitered Sides 3 or 4 (4 sided beams ship as two pieces: a three-sided beam plus a fitted panel to be attached during installation.) Inner Dimensions 3 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer width and 1” less than outer height. 4 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer dimensions. Inner dimensions may vary. Please allow tolerance when covering other materials. Endcaps Available Endcap Choices Standard and Chamfered available on any size, Scrolled and Cove available for beam heights between 6” and 24” Material High Density Polyurethane Fire-Rated Polyurethane Available Also available in this texture Custom Trusses, Arched beams, Mantels, L headers/2 sided beams, Planks Texture Heavily Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Rise Rise is measured from the spring line to the inside of the arch Outer Dimension Variance Outer dimensions can vary +/- ¼”. Products are hand fabricated, please allow a tolerance. Product Weight 3-sided 4"x4"x10' beam is 12lbs. Actual weight, based on customizations, will be visible when the product is added to cart. Use Interior/Exterior Touch-Up Kit Included Yes - for factory-finished products. Shipping Arched beams with a rise of 34 inches or greater will be manufactured as a single beam then cut in half for shipping. All other arched beams will be cut in half if they exceed 21 feet in length.