Traditional Hewn L-Headers are a simple, easy-to-install decorative trim for windows and doors that will make them pop with visual appeal. Expertly hand constructed, textured and treated with a proprietary wood finishing process, these cedar headers will infuse your design with the look of traditional, hand cut wood.
Choose from a variety of attractive colors, custom sizes and optional textured ends or edges.
- Lengths of 10 feet and longer require a joint
- Widths or heights larger than 7 inches may have a seam. This seam could be evident when looking at the finished product. Please contact customer service if you have specific requirements or questions about seams on our wood beams.
- For exterior installation we recommend adding a high quality clear coat exterior polyurethane with a UV inhibitor to protect the stain from fading.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick.
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to avoid injury. Barron Designs is not responsible for bodily harm or equipment damage if power tools are used.
- LTL shipping costs for beams typically start at about $300 per shipment. Shipping and tax estimates can be easily obtained under order details in the cart section of the website.
Corners Mitered Inner Dimensions Approximately 1” less than specified outer dimensions. These are hand fabricated, inner dimensions may vary slightly. Please allow tolerance when covering other materials Textured Edges and Ends Available Material Cedar Also available in this texture Beams, Custom Trusses, Mantels, Planks Texture Heavily Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Maximum Width and Height 18 inches Seams may be present at widths and heights starting at 7 inches Maximum Length 32 feet Maximum Length without Joint 10 feet