Traditional Hewn L-Headers are a simple, easy-to-install decorative trim for windows and doors that will make them pop with visual appeal. Expertly hand constructed, textured and treated with a proprietary wood finishing process, these cedar headers will infuse your design with the look of traditional, hand cut wood.
Choose from a variety of attractive colors, custom sizes and optional textured ends or edges.
- Due to its authenticity, lengths of 14.5 feet and over require a scarf joint.
- Widths or heights larger than 10.5 inches will have a seam. This seam could be evident when looking at the finished product.
- For exterior installation we recommend adding a high quality clear coat exterior polyurethane with a UV inhibitor to protect the stain from fading.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick.
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to avoid injury. Barron Designs is not responsible for bodily harm or equipment damage if power tools are used.
- LTL shipping costs for beams typically start at about $300 per shipment. Shipping and tax estimates can be easily obtained under order details in the cart section of the website.
- Beams that are longer than 26 feet require shipping by dedicated truck and will incur high shipping charges. Please contact customer service with your delivery address at (800) 651-4223 Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM EST to obtain a shipping estimate and discuss configuration options.
Corners Mitered Inner Dimensions Approximately 1” less than specified outer dimensions. These are hand fabricated, inner dimensions may vary slightly. Please allow tolerance when covering other materials Textured Edges and Ends Available Material Cedar Also available in this texture Beams, Custom Trusses, Mantels, Planks Texture Heavily Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina
Costs much less than traditional, natural products
Designed for seamless integration and easy installation
Largest selection of styles and textures in the industry
Hand-painted by artisans to look just like the real thing