These curved timber beams take the popular Timber style a step further with their special bowed construction - ideal for building decorative trusses or accenting arched doorways, interior walls or exteriors.
Bending real solid wood is a lengthy, expensive process. These beams are made from cost-effective polyurethane foam – a material that not only saves you money but is highly resistant to moisture, extreme temperatures and pests, without need for upkeep. The beams also weigh a fraction of their real wood counterparts, making a DIY installation possible for the average homeowner.
Adding the look of genuine timber to your home or business is just a few steps away. Order a sample and make sure this beam is right for you. Order or project questions? Call us at 1-800-651-4223 (Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00 EST).
Arched beams are custom made to your specifications and require an approved technical drawing prior to starting production. Upon submission, our Customer Experience team will review your order and contact you to verify all details. If you have a technical drawing of the beam, please email it along with your order number to Estimating@BarronDesigns.com.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples will be deducted from a full-sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick (+/- ¼ inch).
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them that can easily be located with a stud finder. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to avoid injury. Barron Designs is not responsible for bodily harm or equipment damage if power tools are used.
- LTL shipping costs for beams typically start at about $300 per shipment. Shipping and tax estimates can be easily obtained under order details in the cart section of the website.
- Arched beams with a rise of 34 inches or greater will be manufactured as a single beam then cut in half for shipping. All other arched beams will be cut in half if they exceed 21 feet in length.
Construction Box Beam Corners Mitered Sides 2, 3 or 4 (4 sided beams ship as two pieces: a three-sided beam plus a fitted panel to be attached during installation.) Inner Dimensions 3 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer width and 1” less than outer height. 4 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer dimensions. Inner dimensions may vary. Please allow tolerance when covering other materials. Endcaps Available Endcap Choices Standard (available on any size), Scrolled (available for beams with heights between 6" and 24") Material High Density Polyurethane Fire Rated Polyurethane Available Also available in this texture Beams, Custom Trusses, L-Headers/2 Sided Beams, Planks, Mantels Texture Heavily Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Rise Rise is measured from the spring line to the inside of the arch Outer Dimension Variance Outer dimensions can vary +/- ¼”. Products are hand fabricated, please allow a tolerance. Product Weight 3-sided 4"x4"x10' beam is 12lbs. Actual weight, based on customizations, will be visible when the product is added to cart. Use Interior/Exterior Touch-Up Kit Included Yes - for factory-finished products. Shipping Arched beams with a rise of 34 inches or greater will be manufactured as a single beam then cut in half for shipping. All other arched beams will be cut in half if they exceed 21 feet in length.