All our faux panels and beams are made to order and cannot be returned without the permission of Barron Designs. At Barron Designs, we offer products of the finest quality to our customers. They are manufactured using long-lasting materials and we carefully inspect each order before shipping. Any return request must be made within 30 days from the day of receipt for an exchange or credit.
- You cannot return any products that have been cut or altered in any way.
- All clearance items are final and cannot be returned.
- Dye lot changes (color variances) are NOT a valid reason for returns. Due to differences in texture, colors may vary between styles of products.
- If you are returning merchandise because it was damaged in shipment, please read the If Your Shipment Is Damaged section on our shipping info page.
- To start the return process, call us at 800-651-4223 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and to get the address you will be shipping to. We are not responsible for any merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number nor can we be responsible for extra shipping charges if items are shipped to an incorrect address. If you are returning merchandise because it was damaged in shipment, please read the If Your Shipment Is Damaged section on our shipping info page.
- Send back any returned merchandise in its original packaging with proper packaging material intact. Claims cannot be filed on items not properly and securely packaged.
- Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the boxes.
- Arrange and pay for the return shipping, including any shipping insurance. (We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error [you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.]).
- You are also responsible for up to a 25% restocking fee.
- We must receive all merchandise returned to BarronDesigns.com in resalable condition in order to give credit. We issue credit only after we have received and inspected the merchandise.
Items must be received back to BarronDesigns.com within 30 days of date the RMA was issued.