These rustic mantels are an excellent way to add a homey finishing touch to almost any room in your home, whether they’re placed above a fireplace or used as a stand-alone accent. Their hand hewn texture adds a warm, pleasing ambiance to living rooms, dining rooms, dens and more.
Matching the color, texture and character of real hand cut wood as closely as possible; the result is an impressive look indistinguishable from real reclaimed barn wood. Each mantel undergoes a proprietary wood treatment process that it gives a nicely weathered color and a durability to resist cracking, warping and checking.
Available in a range of beautiful colors and multiple custom sizes, the mantels are lightweight, and extremely easy to install. You’ll be sure to find a style that nicely matches your décor.
- Due to its authenticity, any mantel with a projection or height larger than 10½ inches will have a seam. This seam could be evident when looking at the mantel.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick.
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- For exterior installation we recommend adding a high quality clear coat exterior polyurethane with a UV inhibitor to protect the stain from fading.
Construction Box Beam Corners Mitered Maximum Projection or Height without Seam 10.5 inches Inner Dimensions Approximately 2 inches less than specified outer dimensions These mantels are hand fabricated. Please allow a tolerance. Material Cedar Also available in this texture Trusses, Beams, L-Headers/2 Sided Beams, Planks Texture Heavily Distressed
Costs much less than traditional, natural products
Designed for seamless integration and easy installation
Largest selection of styles and textures in the industry
Hand-painted by artisans to look just like the real thing