Driftwood L-Headers are striking yet affordable components to refine the appearance of your space. Enhance the allure of your design with our exquisite Driftwood Faux Wood L-Headers. Crafted by molding authentic pieces of real driftwood. These faux wood L headers exude a rustic elegance that will effortlessly transform any ordinary space into an extraordinary accent piece.
Our faux wood L headers can also be called two-sided faux wood beams and are used to extenuate windows and door frames and to create an elegant faux wood beam design. L Headers are commonly used against walls and ceilings and often paired with our typical 3-sided faux wood beams.
Each L-header showcases intricate grain patterns and weathered textures, showcasing nature's timeless beauty. Reminiscent of aged wood worn down by the gentle touch of sea tides. They offer a sustainable alternative to natural driftwood while retaining every ounce of its organic charm.
Made of durable polyurethane, the header boards are easy to install. Barron Designs’ products are virtually maintenance-free and engineered to withstand typical weather conditions and pests. This composition means our faux wood headers will maintain their appearance and stand the test of time. This maintenance-free quality will spare you the costs associated with the upkeep of real wood.
Ready to raise your home’s curb appeal? You can customize these headers to accommodate your specific design needs with our large variety of sizes, colors, and optional added texturing. Pair with our faux wood beams for endless ceiling design options.
Start with a driftwood faux wood beam sample.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples will be deducted from a full-sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside the dimensions of the product. The material is approximately 1 inch thick (+/- ¼ inch).
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them that can easily be located with a stud finder. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to avoid injury. Barron Designs is not responsible for bodily harm or equipment damage if power tools are used.
- LTL shipping typically starts at about $300 per shipment. Shipping and tax estimates can be easily obtained under order details in the cart section of the website.
- L-headers that are 22 feet or longer will be manufactured as a single l-header and then cut in half for shipping.
Corners Mitered Inner Dimensions Approximately 1” less than specified outer dimensions. These are hand fabricated, inner dimensions may vary slightly. Please allow tolerance when covering other materials. Textured & Finished Edges and Ends Available Material High Density Polyurethane Fire Rated Polyurethane Available Also available in this texture Beams, Custom Trusses, Arched Beams, Mantels, Planks Texture Lightly Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Outer Dimension Variance Outer dimensions can vary +/- ¼”. Products are hand fabricated, please allow a tolerance. Product Weight 4"x4"x10' is 8lbs. Actual weight, based on customizations, will be visible when the product is added to cart. Use Interior/Exterior Touch-Up Kit Included Yes - for factory-finished products. Shipping L-headers that are 22 feet or longer will be manufactured as a single l-header then cut in half for shipping