Man Made Stone vs Actual Stone - The Benefits of Man made
Man made stone panels are a wonderful choice for both homeowners and business owners, offering design flexibility at a cost that the real thing can't compete with. In fact, there are many benefits of using faux versus actual stone. Below, we’ll take a look at these advantages.
- Professional installation not needed
- Lightweight, easy to handle and install
- Can be installed on any surface, including concrete, wood, and even metal
- Made of high-density polyurethane that is designed for longevity
- Environmentally friendly (will not deplete natural resources)
- Maintenance free
- Won’t chip, rot, fade or deteriorate
- Versatile (can be used easily in residential, commercial, retail, and industrial innovations)
- Acoustically friendly, sound absorbing
Any DIY remodeler can take advantage of the incredible convenience the panels offer and make the design of their dreams for less money and more fun.
There’s no need at all to hire an expensive mason or buy expensive stone. You also won’t have to lift heavy stone and break your back while you’re remodeling. It’s unbelievable how convenient these products are.
Our panels can be installed to any kind of wall, with no need for any structural reinforcements in your floors or foundations.
The great thing about these panels is that they have all the same aesthetic features of real stone, in shape, color and texture. For many consumers, they are a wonderful design option, because they come in a fabulous range of styles, and don’t require high budget.
Use them for all kinds of applications, including siding, door and window trim, stone skirting and wainscoting, columns, retaining walls, patios, fireplace surrounds, kitchen islands, accent walls, dining rooms, entrance ways, foyers, and more.
Check out our design gallery here for more inspiring ideas.