The Beachwood arched beam makes it easy for you to create practically any ceiling design you can imagine. Add eye-catching visual interest to a vaulted ceiling without having to worry about the difficult installation, heavy weight or high expense of using real wood.
Combine these arched beams with the straight Beachwood beams to build stunning truss designs and gorgeous architectural elements for vaulted ceiling designs and archways. The convenient range of radius sizes and custom lengths gives you the ability to use them in an impressive array of designs. Create soft angles, sharp curves, or even half circles for your ceiling design.
Available in four elegant color choices – walnut, cinnamon, light oak and java - or unfinished, so that you can paint or stain them to your preference, they easily accentuate any décor. The gentle sandblasted texture that brings out the natural looking grooves will make everyone think they are real wood. Unlike real wood, a Beachwood arched beam won't attract termites or other wood-damaging pests. It also won’t warp from moisture and extreme weather, or require resealing.
Benefits of Beachwood Arched Beams:
- Nearly unlimited design possibilities for vaulted ceilings
- Gives you the captivating appearance of authentic hand arched wood beams
- Completely maintenance free
- Highly resistant to termites, carpenter ants, moisture and weather damage
- Available in walnut, cinnamon, light oak, java and unfinished
- Composed of high-density, durable and lightweight polyurethane
- Available fire-rated polyurethane option, which meets ASTME-84 testing standards, using a Fire-Rated Polyurethane Foam
Beachwood beams give you the ability to create stunning ceiling designs at an affordable cost.
Arched beams are custom made to your specifications and require an approved technical drawing prior to starting production. Upon submission, our Customer Experience team will review your order and contact you to verify all details. If you have a technical drawing of the beam, please email it along with your order number to Estimating@BarronDesigns.com.
- Colors vary dramatically from monitor to monitor. For this reason we HIGHLY RECOMMEND reviewing a sample prior to ordering. The cost of up to five (5) samples is rebated with a full sized product purchase.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1 inch thick (+/- ¼ inch).
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow at least ½ inch tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to avoid injury. Barron Designs is not responsible for bodily harm or equipment damage if power tools are used.
- LTL shipping costs for beams typically start at about $300 per shipment. Shipping and tax estimates can be easily obtained under order details in the cart section of the website.
- Beams that are longer than 26 feet require shipping by dedicated truck and will incur high shipping charges. Please contact customer service with your delivery address at (800) 651-4223 Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM EST to obtain a shipping estimate and discuss configuration options.
Construction Box Beam Corners Mitered Sides 2, 3 or 4 (4 sided beams ship as two pieces: a three-sided beam plus a fitted panel to be attached during installation.) Inner Dimensions 3 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer width and 1” less than outer height. 4 sided: Approx. 2” less than outer dimensions. Inner dimensions may vary. Please allow tolerance when covering other materials. Endcaps Available Endcap Choices Standard (available on any size), Scrolled (available for beam heights between 6” and 24”) Material High-Density Polyurethane Fire-Rated Polyurethane Available Also available in this texture Beams, Custom Trusses, L-Headers/2 Sided Beams, Planks, Mantels Texture Heavily Distressed Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Rise Rise is measured from the spring line to the inside of the arch Outer Dimension Variance Outer dimensions can vary +/- ¼”. Products are hand fabricated, please allow a tolerance. Product Weight 3-sided 4"x4"x10' beam is 12lbs. Actual weight, based on customizations, will be visible when the product is added to cart. Use Interior/Exterior Touch-Up Kit Included Yes - for factory-finished products.