- Custom Reclaimed Beams cost a fraction of what real reclaimed wood does, and is much lighter and easier to install.
- Our products look exactly like reclaimed wood - practically indistinguishable except by touch.
- You can order Custom Reclaimed Beams in a variety of lengths, widths, colors and finishes - the sort of customization you just can't get with real reclaimed wood.
- Our products are guaranteed VOC free, and safe from the chemicals, pesticides, mold and insects that you'll sometimes find in real reclaimed wood.
- You don't need to worry about running out - our Custom Reclaimed Beams and Mantels will always match, no matter how much you need to complete your project.
This January, FauxWoodBeams.com launched brand new products - Custom Reclaimed Beams and Custom Reclaimed Mantels. If you like the look of them, now is the time to buy; because these products are on sale, reduced by 10% throughout the month of April. A few weeks ago, we went in-depth about one of the most exciting new product lines to be added to FauxwoodBeams.com's catalog of beams, mantels and accessories. Our Custom Reclaimed Beams and Mantels are molded in polyurethane from real reclaimed timber; recreating the aged, weathered look of beams sourced from old factories, barns and demolished buildings. Our Custom Reclaimed Beams suit both classic and contemporary spaces. We listed a number of advantages our faux beams had over the real thing - if you missed it, here's a quick recap: